Wednesday 25 March 2015

Carnival (descriptive writing)

WOW! The sensation of it, blasting music surrounding me. I feel extreme excitement flowing through everyone at the carnival. My hair has become electric from people running into or past me. The radiant, flashing lights everywhere five me a happy, fun feeling that thrills people all around. The smell created by all the foods from all the different countries, delicious in their own magical way. Candyfloss tastes so furry, warm and pink. It's like a strawberry cloud. I see a ferris wheel. I drag my scared friends up to the ticket stand. All the lights are vivid and every colour of the rainbow is at the carnival. The stars are thousands of shining fireballs in the eternal sky. The air is as cold as ice, and frosty. People slowly start to pack up as the carnival drifts to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. star: i like how you said delicious in their own magical
    star: i like how you said the stars are thousands of shining fire balls in the enternal sky
    rocket: maybe you could of said how you felt

    ReplyDelete