Monday 23 March 2015

A moment in Time

The radiant lights are like a thousand stars shimmering above me. I look beside me. My best friend’s eyes are blue crystals. We can’t stop staring at the roller coaster in front of us. It goes round and up and down and diagonal like a swirly maze. Now it’s our turn on the roller coaster. I’ve given myself butterflies. I have a feeling of extreme excitement and I’m a little bit scared. We get on. When we move my tummy goes upside down. I hear the screams. The wind is a whirlwind in my ears then the noise gets piercing. I feel my girp stiffen like a python with its prey. Then BOOM I hear a sound like a whip crashing against a cage. It’s time to get off.

4 comments:

  1. star 1 i like how you say radiant lights
    star2 i like how you say your friends eyes are a crystal blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star 1: I Like this sentence,BOOM l hear a sound like a whip crashing against a cage
    Star 2: I Like the word radiant
    Rocket: you could make this sentence longer:I look beside me

    ReplyDelete